Applications are currently being accepted for individuals to work in the Grounds Maintenance Department at
San Marcos Academy. This is a full-time position with health insurance and 403b retirement available.
The position guarantees 40 hours per week, with a pay range that is determined by experience.
- Removing debris
- Cleaning walkways and parking lots
- Equipment care
- Adhering to safety principles
- Experience (preferred)
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Working outside for extended times
- Be able to work Monday-Friday with occasional weekend on-call duty
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance
Determined by experience
To be considered for an interview, an application must be submitted.
Social media such as LinkedIn and Facebook should not be used to respond to this job posting or
submit documents. Directions for obtaining and submitting and application follow:
An application may be accessed on the
Please print and complete this form and return to the Human Resources Department at the Academy.
You may return the form and any requested documents to the Academy in one of the following ways:
scan and email to
fax to 512-753-8031, mail to the address on the application, or deliver to the main reception desk on campus.